On this day a year ago, September 5, 2008 - our lives changed forever. This is the day I found out I was pregnant. What a roller coaster of emotions. Is this test accurate? Are we reading it right? Is this really happening? Are we ready for this? Our lives with never be the same. Is that good? Is that bad? Is that super scary, or what?!
After we settled down from the initial news and indeed confirmed that the test was positive, these questions and emotions turned to pure joy. What a a blessing. There is life inside of me. 10 fingers, 10 toes, a heart, arms, a head...all inside me. Not only did our love for this baby form, a new love for our God formed as well. God was using my body to knit together one of his children. I still can't even fathom that.
A year later, we have this little blessing to wrap our arms around and give kisses to everyday. I ask myself all the time how I got to this point.
I love you so much Hannah, and you have been the best thing BY FAR that has happened to us this year!
I love you so much Hannah, and you have been the best thing BY FAR that has happened to us this year!
3 comments:
i'm crying! sooooo sweet! :)
Awww!
I took a picture of my positive test. Joshua thought I was crazy. Glad I'm not alone!
Sweet words!
Post a Comment