Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What is Happening?!

Has anyone noticed something different or wrong with my past few blog posts? Anything missing? Take another look....Hannah is not wearing a bow in the last 12 pictures I have posted of her!! The truth is (to my mom's disbelief) Hannah doesn't wear a bow when we aren't leaving the house, and since it has rained pretty much every day for 2 weeks, all the pictures I've taken of her have been inside on our lazy days.

As you can see from the picture above, Hannah loves snuggling up with something to fall asleep. I just wish SOMETIMES she would want to snuggle up to me. When she's sleepy, she just wants to be put down and left alone. Makes me sad!

Meet our new friend.....


The exersaucer! Hannah loves sitting in this (for short times) and playing with all the toys that are attached to it. Since we haven't been leaving the house much lately, I was so glad to have a new toy to occupy her for a little while. Her feet don't reach the bottom, so our friend Leslie gave us the idea of using books. Wonderful idea!

4 comments:

Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

I LOVE the snuggle picture! Precious! For whatever reason, Mallory didn't cuddle near as much as Jack does. I've heard boys are the ones that are the cuddlers - so far it's true in our case. And that exersaucer - a WONDERFUL invention!! We use ours everyday! And, it won't be long before she'll be touching the floor - much faster than you want it to!!

Jill said...

That first picture is so sweet! I've been trying to get Shep to snuggle with his little monkey blanket. No luck yet. And we love our exersaucer/jumper thing! So fun!

Strange family said...

So precious! Glad the books are working for ya! You know Will is not a cuddle bug either ... he does sometimes when he's tired - but most of the time, he just wants to be put in his bed. He took a short nap on my chest yesterday - but woke up 45 minutes later sweating up a storm! :)

Granna and Paw Paw Jerry said...

That snuggle picture is priceless!! My sweet sweet Hannah. How adorable of her in the exersaucer. My babies are growing up way too fast.