Well, Hannah must have known that today was her 5 month birthday. Apparently she couldn't sleep with all of the anticipation growing inside of her. She woke up 3 times last night! She never does that. Don't worry, I had a nice little talk with her and she now understands that we don't wake up in the middle of the night.
So yes, Hannah is 5 months old today. I know each "monthly" post I say how I can't believe she's growing so fast, but it's so true. I had 2 friends that saw her this week for the first time in a while and they couldn't believe how big she has gotten.
At 5 months Hannah is.....
- Enjoying her exersaucer
- Talking like crazy
- In love with her pacifier
- Happy, happy, happy
- Grabbing for toys and for Jersey
- Staring at everything we eat
- Loves TV
- Spinning in her jumper (not quite jumping yet!)
- Completely grown out of newborn clothes - so sad!
- In size 1 diapers
- Grabbing mommy's hair anytime she gets the opportunity
- So smiley on walks and enjoys being outside
- Laughing all the time
I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. 1 Samuel 1:27
2 comments:
Those pictures are too cute. In the first one, it looks like Hannah is laughing at the fact that she kept you up all night! :)
she is so precious! i love watching all the babies grow and learn!
Post a Comment