We have been having some fun around here lately. For starters, Wes has put in an entire sprinkler system at our house...and we live on about a half acre. That's no job for the birds, people. It took major planning and skills to get this done and he did it with just a small amount of help from some friends and family. I'm a proud wife! So with that, there have been lots of little holes and dirt around our yard...a great place for worms to snuggle. So, Ethan had some fun playing with one of these worms.
(Notice Wesley's hand)
He wasn't so sure about it because it was so squirmy, but he held it and was pretty interested in it. Oh, boys...here we go!
Ethan loved playing in the dirt with daddy.
I'm telling you, there is no denying that this boy loves his daddy and already wants to be just like him. No matter what Wes is doing, Ethan wants to be a part of it. It's so fun to watch and I think a future handy man is int he making. Girls better call dibs now!!
Our friends Vance and Nicole had this tractor sitting in their back yard and nobody to ride it, so they loaned it to us for a little while.
Hannah and Ethan both love it and it so fun watching them drive around our yard together. I know Ethan is itching to be able to reach the pedal.
Ethan has exploded with curiosity over the past month or two. I feel like I need to do an update on him each week with new words he's saying and things he's doing. But for starters, he's really into textures and figuring out how things work. I remember when Hannah was about his age she LOVED playing with ice and water. So the other day I got out a bucket of ice and a bucket of water and Ethan had a great time putting the ice cubes into the water.
He had such a good time and it was fun watching him get excited about scooping up an ice cube.
We've been having lots of fun this summer and there's not much time to post about everything we have done, but we are enjoying ourselves and being about to be outside and explore!





0 comments:
Post a Comment