Hannah's hair is getting pretty long. It's so pretty when I take the time to hair dry it and fix it. I love curling it in ringlets, but it doesn't always hold the curl. I remembered sleeping in sponge rollers as a little girl, so on Friday we decided to try them out. I knew she wouldn't go for sleeping in them, so we just kept them in for a few hours.
You can tell from her face that she wasn't super thrilled.
She was less thrilled after I took them out...
But after I showed her the finished product and told her she had princess hair, she was a little more excited about it.
It really turned out cute and stayed curly for a good while. We tried it again on Saturday and she was a little happier since she knew at the end she would have princess hair. I think we will add this to our list of ways to fix her hair for a little while.
I also wanted to include some funny things Hannah says and does lately:
- When we are in the middle of playing I'll say: "Hannah, go take a nap or go to bed." and she will immediately laugh and say: "JUST KIDDING!"
- Hannah is terrible about demanding things instead of using manners to politely ask. So lately when she says "Get me a drink, mommy." I'll say: "What's missing?" And she will respond: "manners, please get me a drink, mommy."
- She still calls Ethan "Efan"
- She has started playing 'this little piggy' and after each piggy she will look at me and say "what's next." And she calls roast beef "rosbee."
- She mixes up her "v" and "b" sound. example: " amvulance" or "bitamin" (for vitamin)
- I'll ask her what she wants to drink and she will say: "milk. Well, actually I want sprite." It cracks me up when she says actually.
- She always says her daddy and Ethan are handsome princes
- For VBS each morning she would ask if we were going to "bacation vible school church."
I love her little language!



4 comments:
Hilarious! Love that second picture. She is like... Uhhh.. I don't think so, Mom!!
She cracks me up! That little smile in the last picture is too cute!
I remember those well!! I've been wanting to try them with Macy also. Hannah's a doll!
I remember sleeping in those rollers a lot as a little girl!! She is too cute!!
Post a Comment