We had a great, relaxing Father's Day weekend. I hope Wes would say the same. Saturday we had a birthday party to go to and after that we came home for naps and ran some errands that evening. Sunday we woke up, gave daddy presents and went to church. After church we went to my sister's house to celebrate father's day and my nephew, Carter's 8th birthday. Yes - he's 8...CRAZY! After lunch we went home and daddy got a great nap. Ethan didn't sleep well so mommy missed her Sunday nap, but I guess I can sacrifice that once a year - ha! Sunday evening we went to Clear Springs and had some very yummy seafood. It was a great time and we really enjoyed celebrating our great daddy!
(Super cheese from Hannah)
Last year fathers day...1 year makes such a difference. Ethan was only a month old.
We are so blessed to have such a hard working, loving (and pretty good looking) daddy. Wes is such a wonderful dad to these kids and I hope one day they can look back and really appreciate everything he does for our family.
I'm sure Wes feels pretty blessed to call these munchkins his own, too.
Wes and I also both have wonderful dads that we both look up to very much. We are thankful for the love and time they invested in us as kids. We have learned so much from our great dads and our kids are lucky to have two amazing grandpas!
Hope all you dads (who don't read this blog) had a great father's day!



0 comments:
Post a Comment