It seems like we've been really busy lately, but I don't really have a ton of pictures evidencing that. Maybe we've been too busy to take pictures. Some things happening around here lately with Hannah are....
Hannah is obsessed with pajamas, specifically night gowns. She is ALWAYS in a nightgown and it's a struggle every day to convince her that we have to get dressed to go in public. The second we get home, she's back in a night gown. I can't say I blame her. I love pajamas, too!
We've been playing with LOTS of glue around here. Glue is by far Hannah's favorite thing to do right now. (Notice the massive amounts of glue on her paper - and of course, she's in her night gown)
The past couple of weeks Hannah's afternoon naps have been hit or miss. We bought a clock that glows green when she's allowed to come out of her room. I usually set it for 1.5 hours and she does pretty good not coming out until it's glowing. However, last Sunday we set it and Wes and I went to take naps ourselves. I accidentally set the alarm on her clock instead of just the light, so Wes got up to turn the alarm off and Hannah was not in her room. Wes found her in the kitchen sitting down painting her nails! He said when she saw him she just froze like "I know I'm not supposed to be doing this by myself!" Wes just laughed, and was actually really surprised at how well Hannah painted her own nails!
Our friends gave us this great kid picnic table that they weren't using. Wes was putting it together one evening and Hannah was so excited to be able to help. Hannah was so proud to be able to push the button on the drill all by herself. She loves helping daddy and I'm so glad Wes lets her be so involved in his shop.
And lastly, I thought this was so funny. This is how I feel some days...
Some days are tough with two little ones. They keep me on my toes and now with one not napping so well anymore, I'm constantly busy. Our house has take a turn for the worse and I'm not always on top of the laundry and dishes, but I know this is just a season.
I'm also hoping the days of obsessing over night gowns and not wanting bows in our hair will pass, too and that Hannah may actually look presentable to the public again soon. Until then, we will be doing lots of snuggling (and not napping) on the couch in our jammies.





1 comments:
I'm pretty sure Hannah can paint her nails just as well as I paint my own! Sweet, pretty girl. And I feel like that every day - they are alive and who cares that we answered the door with Tate in only a diaper with a huge knot on his head?! :)
Post a Comment