Monday, March 28, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights


I'm 32 weeks pregnant today!

Ethan is the size of a large jicama (whatever that is)

He weights about 3.75 pounds and is about 16 inches long.  I should be gaining about a pound a week from now until D-day! (Yikes)

He's developed toenails, fingernails and hair.  How fun! I can't wait to see what he's going to look like. I think he'll look a lot like Wesley's baby pictures, but I could be really off on that. 

We've been getting some things here and there for his room. Hopefully this weekend we'll get a lot done and have an almost complete nursery. There's nothing on our agenda for now, so hopefully Wes will agree to have a "finish Ethan's room" weekend. 

I've been starting to feel a little more pregnant lately. Just not being able to get around as well as I have been, harder to bend over to pick up toys and trying to bathe Hannah is getting impossible.  I don't know how I'm going to continue to grow over the next 8 weeks!! 

If Ethan comes as early as Hannah did, our countdown is only 5 1/2 more weeks. Let's hope that's the case! I'm trying to enjoy these last few weeks, but I'm also so ready to meet this little man!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I can't believe you are 32 weeks already! Is that my dress? - I never looked that cute in it :)

Jill said...

You look great!

J and J Tyler said...

You forgot to mention any cravings... :-) Can't wait to meet Ethan!