Friday, March 4, 2011

Canton

Just wanted to do a quick little post about our trip to Canton this morning. I debated forever about whether to go. Hannah has really started rebelling against her stroller lately and being confined.  I was so panicked that she was going to do horrible. After much debate and Wes giving me a nudge, I decided to head out there. I was so worried that I was going to make the 45 minute drive and have to turn around and come right home.


To my surprise, Hannah did AWESOME. It's like she was proving me wrong for doubting her.  We went with a large group and Hannah and I actually spent a lot of time just the two of us.  It was so fun and when we got to the car I told her how proud I was of her and she just grinned ear to ear. 

We just made it home with a new wallet for mommy and a few hair accessories for Hannah, but the quality time with my sweet girl was priceless! 

0 comments: