Well, from looking at my camera, Hannah and I have been busy little bees. Last week we met a friend at the mall to ride on all the fun toys. The great thing about this age is that they don't care if the car is really moving. They just like to sit and spin the wheel and push the buttons.
That same day we met my sister and her kiddos at the park after Hannah's nap. We went into the museum and instead of being scared of the animals like usual, Hannah loved them! She was making all the animal noises and barking at the fox. Marley kept calling it a doggy, so I guess Hannah thought it was appropriate to bark.
On Friday Hannah and I went to Barnes and Noble. They have an employee read a book to all the kids and then they get to color, have a cookie and have a little drink from the starbucks inside the store. Mommy got to enjoy her drink for her!
This week we headed to my niece London's choir program at church. She did SO good!
Hannah did really well during the program and clapped after each song, but she was ready to keep coloring on the dry erase board, so she was happy when it was over!
I guess I've worn my little girl out with all of our fun. (Notice the chip in her hand. I gave it to her hoping to keep her awake until we got home - it didn't work!)
Love my little sidekick!






1 comments:
So fun! You're a great mom! We've been to the story time thing at B&N too - it was great.
Post a Comment