Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A great day!

When Wes gave me my camera it had this video recorded on it:


Totally melted my heart!!! I think I'll keep it forever.

Well, on Tuesday I turned 28 years old! I'm getting up there and so much closer to 30! Wow, seems like yesterday Wes and I were 21 and 22 years old getting married.  I know we're still young, but 30 just seems like a big jump! My morning started off great. Hannah slept until about 8:00 and so when she woke up we hurried out of the house to get to Bible Study.

After my Bible Study my sister took me to eat at Don Juan's. It was so yummy. By far my favorite Mexican Restaurant. 


Thanks to Uncle Justin for watching Marley & Hannah so we could enjoy a quiet lunch. I don't think my sister and I have had the opportunity to visit like that in months!

After lunch we headed home for Hannah to nap. She woke up so happy from her nap and we played a lot. I was so thankful that she was so happy all afternoon, considering we tend to melt down these days around 4:30 or 5:00 every day! 


Then Wes and I headed on a date to Jullian's. It was SO YUMMY. I've been craving some fried rice and it totally hit the spot.  Aunt Jenn offered to keep Hannah while we were gone. It was such a treat to have 2 undisturbed meals in one day!


What a blessing it was to spend time with my family on my birthday.  I have so much to be thankful for and great friends and family that helped make my day extra special. Thanks, everyone! 

3 comments:

Angela Ables said...

Love that sweet video, old woman!

The Skaggs said...

Precious video! What a great birthday day!

Kathryn said...

That video is SO sweet!