Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happenings

Last year my mom monogrammed Hannah's name on the cutest Easter basket.  Well, a few days after getting it Hannah and I went to a Easter egg hunt and my friend Jennifer had just made her daughter the CUTEST basket.  Since I love Hannah's basket my mom did I didn't want to make one for Hannah, but yesterday I made one for Ashley's new baby girl. 


I thought it was so precious. 

This past weekend we had some sunny days, so Wes cleaned up our yard. Hannah, of course, had to help! Here she is showing me a rock she found.


I've been trying to keep Hannah up in the mornings these days.  She has held on to her morning nap for so long. I've been so thankful, but it has made it a little difficult to run errands and have play dates with the interruption of needing to be home for a morning nap. So now, we're trying to stay as busy as we can to last until about 1:00 for her nap.


Hannah LOVES water, bubbles and ice.  So on Monday I filled up one bowl of soapy water and another bowl of ice.  She had fun putting the soapy water into the ice. 

On Tuesday my friend, Leslie, had a play date at her house.  We had so much fun.  She made some homemade playdoh, had a coloring table and a finger paint table. Hannah absolutely loved the finger paints. She stayed there pretty much the entire time.


We will definitely be doing this activity at our house soon.

And lastly, Aunt Jenn made Hannah some bows to match a dress they got her...for Easter, maybe? I think it was originally for her birthday and somehow she ended up with it a couple of months early.  That's Aunt Jenn for you!  Anyway, the bows turned out really cute and I was trying to get Hannah to look at me for a picture.


Well, she never looked.  This was me asking Hannah where Jesus lives. She looks down and says: heart. It's so sweet. 

Hope all of you are having a great week! 

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love how Hannah does yard work with a big bow in her hair....that's my girl! :)

J and J Tyler said...

We need more pics :-) They make me smile during long days! I had a student acting like a dog today...