Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Winners!


Last month I posted about Regis and Kelly's beautiful baby contest. I'm sad to report, Hannah is not the winner...but to Wes and I, she is the most beautiful baby!


Here are the adorable finalists:



All very cute, but not as cute as our princess, in my opinion....but I guess I'm a little biased. haha!

My choice is either the third little girl or the last baby. They are just precious to me! Can you believe that those kiddos have the chance of winning $125,000 for their college!? What a gift!

Who is your favorite?

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Well those last two kids are cute, but Cole and Hannah are the most darling boy and girl I know! Sorry about lunch today - maybe my beautiful boy will start feeling better soon!

Carrie said...

That last little boy is a dream-baby! How precious!

I do agree that Hannah is a beautiful baby ... and she always looks so HAPPY in her pictures! ;)

Ford Family said...

What?! Hannah is way cuter than those babies! :)