As I mentioned a couple of months ago, I've really been wanting to get my blog printed. I did some research on how to print my blog exactly as if you were sitting on the computer reading it. I mentioned this to my best friend, Ashley, a few times and she recommended I contact her brother, who is computer savvy.
I've been working with RJ (Ashley's brother) at Strong Tower Multimedia and I received my blog book this week.
I could not be HAPPIER! Here is a little peak inside....
This far exceeded my expectations. I sat down last night and read the entire thing from front to back. I love having our lives documented. You can't put a price on having all your memories written in a book for you.
My first book covers 2 years, but 2010 will need to be its own book because I blog much more often now.
If you're interested in printing your blog, let me know and I'll get you in touch with RJ. Love it!




4 comments:
OK, love your blog books! I am probably going to have to do something different next time because I am writing so much more now! I would love to find out pricing stuff from you. Thanks!
Priceless!!! Wondering what I want for Christmas?
Yes, I am SO interested!! I think I'll wait until the end of the summer and do one per "school year!" So excited!! Thanks, Shelly!! ;)
I have SO wanted to do one of these for the longest time. I may get his info from you. Such a neat thing.
Post a Comment