Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Other Baby

Most of you know that Wes and I have a beagle named Jersey. We got her about a year after we got married and she was our first baby.  Now that we have Hannah she's been pushed to the side. 


I'm always telling Wes that we need to give her to someone with a huge yard that REALLY loves her. It's just so hard having a dog and a new baby.  But looking at sweet pictures of her like this, I don't know if I could really give her away if it came down to it.....of course, just ask me during the next thunderstorm....


Jersey is SO scared of thunderstorms and is actually on Xanax for anxiety. 
Poor Jersey girl. 

2 comments:

Strange family said...

AMAZING pictures of Jersey! Cameron and I have had the same conversation recently about Xingy.

The Skaggs said...

They definitely go down on the priority list!