Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring is near!

Hannah's birthday is coming up and I've already started planning some things. (All of you who think I plan things too far in advance, go ahead and laugh now).  I just can't believe my baby girl with be 1 in less than 2 months and I just can't wait to celebrate her BIG day and reminisce on what that day was like a year ago...

Anyway, I picked out some birthday invitations that needs 3 photos. So, Saturday we headed to the park  to get some cute pictures. 


We had to wake Hannah up, so she looks a little sleepy in most of them.


It doesn't matter, because we aren't using these pictures for the invitation after all....


Wes got excited about having new pictures of Hannah, so he e-mailed them to more than half of the people that would be getting the invitation!!!


So, we'll be taking more that will *hopefully* remain a surprise from our family who will be getting the invitations.

I guess the upside to Wesley's accident is that I can share these with everyone else now. 

4 comments:

Pleasant Living said...

1. That picture on the bench with the flower is SO cute!

2. Jersey looks so dignified in those pics. She's a beautiful dog.

Leslie said...

LOVE the one on the bench!! She is JUST precious!!!!:) Such a cutie!!

The Skaggs said...

So ADORABLE!! Beautiful colors on her. In disbelief she is about to be a year.

Granna and Paw Paw Jerry said...

OMG...is she beautiful or what?!?!?!