Sunday, March 28, 2010

Craziness

Things have been CRAZY around here! I know I've said this before, but Hannah is literally into EVERYTHING. If you can't tell by my lack of blogging, I don't have time to do anything!  I told Wes yesterday at 1:00 yesterday that all I had time to do that day was get myself dressed. The rest of the time I was chasing Hannah around and keeping her out of "danger zones." haha!

Needless to say, I haven't been too good at getting my camera out with all the chaos. However, I took it out a little last week when Marley came over to play. Hannah loves her cousins and it's so cute to see Marley and Hannah play together. They're going to be life long, best friends!


We took a break from playing to eat lunch.

After Marley finished eating I gave her this whole muffin to see what she would do with it.


She destroyed it and it was ALL OVER her..and around her. It was so funny!

Yesterday Hannah and I headed to one of Hannah's friends birthday parties while Wes stayed home to finish building our fence in the backyard. It was a gorgeous day outside and Hannah had so much fun playing with her friends!


We had a great weekend and are excited that spring weather may be here to stay!

0 comments: