Well, Hannah and I are back in town after spending a week at Granna's. We are now all set with a new spring wardrobe, pedicures (me, not Hannah), good food and fun memories. This is the first time I've been back to visit my parents for an entire week since I moved away in 2002. It was a great time for all of us.
What made it even more fun was having Aunt KK and Grayson with us all week. KK was on spring break, so we got to spend lots of time together and Hannah and Grayson had a great time!
Grayson got this little car for Christmas, and Hannah decided to try it out for him.
Then we decided to take it outside and let Grayson have a turn with HIS toy.
Isn't he a cutie? I can't believe how quick our babies are growing up! Hannah will be 1 in 6 weeks. WOW!
So, believe it or not, those are the ONLY pictures I have from my week at Granna's. We just get so busy that I forget to take out my camera. We had such a great time and are looking forward to our next extended stay!



1 comments:
She looks so big in that car!
Post a Comment