Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Last year we started sharing with people that I was pregnant 2 days before our Halloween party. So, I was so excited when I found these costumes online!


We didn't have time to order them, so my sweet husband put everything together for the oven while I made the apron. We didn't go to a Halloween party this year, so no costumes for us. Wes was so disappointed! (yeah right).

Fun times...and I can't believe this was a year ago! Now we have a 6 month old baby. Crazy!!

3 comments:

Summer said...

LOL! That is the funniest, cutesy costume I have seen! What a way to tell your fam and friends your pregnant! Time does fly passed!
Summer :0)

Tiffany said...

Awesome costume, that was a great way to tell people the big news!

Rachel Moss said...

Great costumes! Wish I had thought of that last year.