Sunday, November 1, 2009

6 Months!

Dear Hannah,

Today you are 6 months old. You have been the most amazing baby in the world. I always tease people and tell them I don't know why God chose me to have the sweetest, most beautiful and precious baby on earth, but I am sure glad He did! Oh how our lives have changed and and oh how much fun you have brought to our home. Your daddy and I often find ourselves over your crib after you fall asleep talking about how beautiful you are and thanking God for such a special blessing. Who knew that a little bitty human could cause such a huge amount of joy?

At six months you are:

  • a supported sitter
  • eating cereal and pureed fruits and veggies
  • nursing every 3 hours
  • giggling
  • a squirmy wormy when I'm changing your diaper
  • in size 2 diapers (as of yesterday!)
  • wearing 3-6 month clothes
  • in love with your bear "lovey" thing
  • going to bed at around 8:00 every night
  • waking up at about 7:00 each morning
  • still taking several naps a day
  • grabbing for anything that comes close enough to you
  • still never crying (which I hope every post includes this bullet!)
  • the best thing that has ever happened to me and your daddy!
I fall more in love with you each day, little girl. I hope you ALWAYS know how much I love you.




3 comments:

Ford Family said...

I found your blog through Kelly's Korner (cute Halloween outfits by the way!). My little girl will be six months on Friday. I'm always excited when I find another baby born about the same time Ginger was! Your sweet girl is precious!!!

Thanks for letting me read! :)
Julie Ford

The Skaggs said...

So precious! Such a sweet letter to share with her one day when she's older!

Strange family said...

so sweet! :) and the pic is amazing!