Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bigger isn't always better!

One of my friends let me in on her secret bow making website. Her daughter always has adorable homemade bows. Well, after reading the tutorial I realized that I didn't have enough fingers to hold everything together to make the bows.

So, I thought a BOWDABRA was the perfect solution. This is a little device that basically just holds the bow together so your hands are free to twist, curl, etc. Well anyway, here was my first product with the help of the bowdabra!

Everyone knows I love big bows, but this might be a bit much!Although, Hannah seems to love it. haha!

2 comments:

Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

TOO CUTE!!! Keep practicing with the bows. It took me awhile to get comfortable with it. I think you did a GREAT job for your first try.... really great!!! :-)

Strange family said...

adorable as always