Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What's New?

Well, based on the poll it seems like Hannah looks most like....both of us! I guess Wes and I look alike, huh?

This weekend Hannah and I went to Granna and Pawpaw's house while Wes went dove hunting. We had lots of fun!

So much fun that Hannah rarely slept while we were there...morning or night! haha!

We went to see my nephew, Grayson, be baptized. Hannah was a little fussy (probably upset that she wasn't getting all the attention), so I didn't get any pictures!

This past week we started giving Hannah rice cereal! She seems to like it and looks like a little bird with her mouth open waiting for the next bite.


I think more ends up on her face than in her mouth. She's loving it and we're excited about starting new foods soon.

Other than that, nothing is new with us. I'll keep the pictures coming....

2 comments:

Jill said...

Aww, so cute!! Do you have a mesh feeder? Shepard loves to eat bananas and avocado from his. They're great!

Strange family said...

If you don't have a mesh feeder, I've got one that Will didn't use.