So I know I shocked everyone by writing a few months ago about going to the zoo for the first time....well, this weekend was another first!

On Friday Hannah and I went to our first pumpkin patch!
(If I ever did this as a kid, I don't remember doing it...sorry mom and dad!)


Hannah is going to be a flower for Halloween. Don't you think that is fitting since she always has a huge flower on her head?
Some of Hannah's friends came along for the fun. They are all boys and they were dressed up as a monkey, giraffe and a skunk! How cute!!!
This picture cracks me up. Look at Hannah's face. Adorable.

We had lots of fun! I can't wait to make this a family tradition. There are hay rides, face painting and all kinds of things to do for older kids...and it's all FREE! Can't beat that. We left without a pumpkin, though. I don't particularly enjoy getting the guts out of a pumpkin, so I figured I'd wait a couple more years until I have to for Hannah' sake.
On Friday Hannah and I went to our first pumpkin patch!
(If I ever did this as a kid, I don't remember doing it...sorry mom and dad!)
Hannah is going to be a flower for Halloween. Don't you think that is fitting since she always has a huge flower on her head?
This picture cracks me up. Look at Hannah's face. Adorable.
We had lots of fun! I can't wait to make this a family tradition. There are hay rides, face painting and all kinds of things to do for older kids...and it's all FREE! Can't beat that. We left without a pumpkin, though. I don't particularly enjoy getting the guts out of a pumpkin, so I figured I'd wait a couple more years until I have to for Hannah' sake.
2 comments:
What an adorable little flower!!!! She's such a cutie pie! This year we went to Bell Family Farm, too! LOVE IT!!! You'll have to visit my blog for all our pumpkin patch pictures.
~mandy
Once again, why don't you scrapbook all these great memories!! Is there a October page in your album, if not I am making you one to add in there! That is too cute, I love the flower. She should get lots of treats for how cute she is.
Post a Comment