I haven't updated in a while...we've been BUSY. It's literally been crazy around here and I haven't gotten my camera out in weeks it seems. Luckily, I take a lot of pictures with my phone, so I do have some record of what we've been doing.
I have been CHASING a certain little monkey around. This little guy is constantly climbing onto furniture or getting into something mischievous. I spend 80% of my day removing him from dangerous situations.
Last Sunday I took both kids to church by myself. Uncle Justin was playing his guitar in our worship service, so I thought it would be fun to bring Hannah with me to worship. She really liked it....for a little while. Then she was pretty much done and being disruptive, so we watched the remainder of the sermon from the foyer of the church. This made me hold firm to the belief that we have a nursery for a good reason and people should take advantage of that. I loved seeing Hannah clap her hands and dance, though.
This week we emptied the water from our water table and replaced with rice. Aunt Jenn has a rice table at her house and my kids love it, so we decided to try it for something new. Apparently playing with the rice from outside the table was not good enough, so both my little monkeys decided to climb into it...and Ethan apparently enjoyed eating a few bites of raw rice.
(Notice Hannah is in her nightgown - I wasn't kidding in my earlier post when I said ANYTIME we are at home she is in her jammies).
We spent some time at my sisters house this week and Ethan loves the playhouse that is at their house...and of course he climbed on the chair and peeked out the window and he looked so big and so cute.
And lastly, a few weeks ago we went to Chuck E. Cheese with a few friends. We had a lot of fun, but trying to keep up with 2 kids in that crazy place is hard. You can't turn your back for a second...
We have had a very fun, busy summer. We are looking forward to spending some time at the beach next week, so that probably means you won't hear from me for a while again! But, I'll have some GREAT beach pictures when we return!





1 comments:
Such sweet kiddos! And boy, are they monkeys! Who would have thought to climb into the rice table?!?
Post a Comment