To be honest (as mentioned in my previous post), I haven't been crazy about the idea of putting Hannah in an intense swim course this year. I just feel like she's too young to REALLY need to know how to swim. We don't have a pool and she's really only around a pool when we are at my parents house, which is only a few times a year. But, after seeing my nephew's abilities after a week of private lessons, I decided to give it a shot and take the risk of Hannah never trusting me again - ha! I'm SO GLAD we did it! Below is a video of her today, after just 5 lessons.
I absolutely loved Hannah's teacher. She's been doing lessons for 9 years and she was just so nice and so good with Hannah. She didn't take an aggressive approach and just pushed Hannah as far as she would go, but not too far.
I'm so proud of my little mermaid!
3 comments:
That is too cute. Way to go, Hannah!
Love it!!
That is SO GOOD for her age, I think! Awesome!
Post a Comment