Tuesday was Hannah's last day of "school" for summer break. But let's face it, as a stay at home mom and a husband that works full time, there really isn't any summer break and summer isn't really any different than the normal year, so in a couple of weeks Hannah will start back up for summer school one day a week. But today was the last day of the fall/spring year. So I wanted to post some pictures of her FIRST day of school and her LAST day of school to see if you thought she's changed much. I purposefully fixed her hair the same way on both days. (Yes, I've been planning this picture for 9 months)
First day:
Last day:
First/Last
I think all the baby is gone now. So sad, but her cheeks look thinned out and obviously she's got a bit more sass personality to her now.
Hannah has loved school and she's learned so much. My philosophy on Hannah's toddler/pre-k years is to just have fun. You're only a kid once and there is plenty of time to learn and excel at things. That's not to say that I don't think Hannah is the smartest kid there ever was, but I try not to stress about ABC's, counting, reading long division, etc. However, I've actually been really pleased with everything she's learned from her one day a week at school. She's so social and tells me new things she learns each week. It's fun to see her excited about school and her school friends.
Can't believe my baby girl is so grown up!



5 comments:
She's definitely got more spunk! :) What a sweet little thing!
Oh how she's grown! Love that sassy picture!
I loved this idea and will have to do that next year for E!! You can tell she has grown! Kinda makes me sad, I want them to stay young forever.
Oh, I can definitely see how much she has grown. Her hair is longer and she is taller and has thinned out in the face... and oh that personality has blossomed! So darling. :) Now check my blog because I JUST posted the same pics!! Great minds think alike.
Her face is definitely a little bit more grown up on her last day of school picture. She has the cutest face, though, and that hasn't changed. ;)
Post a Comment