After 3 days at Granna's and 2 days at Granny & Pawpaws (Wesley's grandparents) with daddy, Hannah is home! I sure missed my precious girl.
Rumor has it, while Hannah was at Granna's she stayed up until after 10:00 p.m. most nights munching on popcorn, she ate pringles while grocery shopping with Granna, got a real pedicure at a nail salon, was introduced to Dino Dan on Nickelodeon, and I'M SURE had her fair share of some candy.
There's always some Granna detox that takes place once Hannah gets home from spending time with her and Pawpaw, but it was worth having the little break from her and spending sweet time with my little man.
So glad to have all my little chicks at home.

2 comments:
She looks so grown up in that picture!!
I agree with Tamala. I found some pics of she and Will from the beginning of the summer and WOW have they changed!
Post a Comment