This weekend was a lazy one, but we also had lots of fun. We started of Friday with a Halloween party at our house. It was really fun and I think all the kids had a great time. I got Hannah to take a little time out from all the fun to pose for some pictures and some came out really cute, despite the messy face.
There were way too many yummy treats there to keep her face clean!
Friday night we headed to our friends Judson's house to watch the Rangers game. Ethan was super excited.
Even though it was a bummer that the Rangers lost, Hannah had fun playing with her buddies, Judson and Will, and that was worth it! I love how much fun this girl can have.
Saturday morning Wes and I woke up early and got the kids ready and headed to downtown Tyler to take some pictures of a friend of mine's family. Her kiddos are precious!! Don't worry, Lindsay, I won't ruin your Christmas cards by posting pictures of your precious family! But, Wes did need me and Hannah to be a model to check the lighting on his camera, and he actually got a cute shot of us.
After pictures we headed home for lunch and naps. Saturday night we went over to our friend Will's house so that Wes could help with a plumbing issue they are having. We didn't get any pictures of our fun there, but the kids had a great time. Will and Hannah play so well together. Maybe a little too well according to daddy....they gave each other the biggest hug and kiss when we left and Wes isn't so sure about this kissing business.
Sunday we went to church and after lunch Hannah, Ethan and I took naps while Wes worked in the yard. Ethan only slept for 20 minutes, which has been the norm lately. He definitely needs to get the memo that the Tyler family requires LOTS of sleep and jump on the bandwagon. Whew...this no nap thing is killing me....but he sure is a happy boy anyway!
Hope your weekend was as great as ours!




1 comments:
The pictures are amazing: the ones you guys took of us and these! How sweet is Ethan's smile in that last one?! I love the monster ice cream cones as snack holders. Cute, cute!
Post a Comment