Sunday, October 23, 2011

Eventful weekend

This weekend was great! My mom came to town on Thursday afternoon to spend the weekend with us.  Wes left Friday afternoon for an overnight men's retreat thing so my mom mainly came in to help me with our kids while he was gone.  While she was here, she played beauty shop with Hannah.


I have no idea how my mom gets Hannah to sit still long enough to do this to her hair.  I can barely run a brush through it without her squirming. 

Friday evening my mom and I took Hannah (and Ethan) to a festival at Aunt Jenn's school.  To say Hannah had fun is an understatement.  She loved it, and was so excited to get her hair sprayed pink and her face painted. 


On Saturday we hosted a baby shower for Aunt Jenn and Uncle James and baby Andrew.  Andrew is due in February and we can't wait to meet him!!! This was a family shower and baby Andrew was showered with lots of goodies.


I think the shower went really well and this is one loved little boy already. 


 It was great to get to visit with our family and share in the excitement with Jenn and James. 

post signature

1 comments:

Ashley said...

You did a great job on the baby shower........it looked precious! That's hard to accomplish with two little ones...way to go girl!