Thursday, October 6, 2011

Just me and E

This week Hannah went to stay with my parents for a few days.  She's there now and although we miss her like crazy, I'm having lots of fun with just my little man.

First time in blue jeans.

He's recently found his feet and loves grabbing at them. 


We've also been trying a few more activities since he's getting SO BIG! He likes the exersaucer for short times and it's so cute because he can't quite touch the bottom yet, so his sweet little feet just dangle. 


I love little babies in these sleepers, but since it's been 400 degrees outside all summer, I haven't put them on him much.  Now that we are having cooler weather, he's sleeping in these now and I just want to eat him up.


I think Ethan is loving all the extra attention, but we're missing our little sidekick...


We're ready to see sister soon, but I'm treasuring these sweet moments with my precious boy. 

post signature

4 comments:

Angela Ables said...

Those little cheeks are toooo cute! And I love that last picture of the two of them! You certainly are blessed with beautiful babies, korn pop!

The Gentry's said...

So sweet!! He is the cutest thing. Seems to be so laid back and content! CUTE together pic; I know those are hard:)

Kayla said...

SO precious!

Lindsay said...

Is that sleeper from WM? Tate had a brown striped one just like like and I swear it was the softest one we own. No need to pay the high prices :)