I've been waiting to do an updated pregnancy post after I got a good picture of me. Ya know, dressed normal, hair done and makeup. Well, that's been rare lately...and especially rare by the time Wes gets home from work to take a picture. So.....
How far along: 25 weeks
Due Date: May 23, 2011
Size of baby: 13 1/2 inches - a rutabaga. (Incase you have no idea what that is, like me, I posted a picture.) I sure hope my baby is cuter than this thing.
Size of baby: 13 1/2 inches - a rutabaga. (Incase you have no idea what that is, like me, I posted a picture.) I sure hope my baby is cuter than this thing.
Day we first saw our little one: October 12, 2010 at 8 weeks, heard heartbeat again on November 11, heartbeat again on December 9, sonogram again on December 20, heard heartbeat on January 6, heartbeat again on February 3.
My current thoughts about having 2 kids: I'm getting really excited. Hannah is starting to understand a little more and when we're around little babies she's really good with them. We'll see!
Things I've done to prepare: We've had the crib set up for about a month. My mom is in the process of making the bedding and we're in the process of painting. I've also started brainstorming some decorating ideas. It's coming together in my head, now I just have to find time to make it all happen!
Name we are considering: Ethan Wesley.
Sickness: I can't complain.
What Hannah thinks: She's so back and forth. Sometimes she will say Ethan over and over and other times when we ask her where the baby is she looks at us like we're crazy.
Things I miss: SLEEP!! If you know me, you know I need sleep. I've been a complete insomniac the past few weeks and I'm so exhausted and worn out everyday. I hope this changes soon!
Cravings: Mexican!
Biggest moments so far:
Biggest moments so far:
Seeing and hearing a sweet little heartbeat. (October & November)
Feeling little, faint and sporadic flutters. (December)
Finding out gender - IT'S A BOY! (December)
Starting to feel him more and more (December)
Feeling the baby move SO MUCH recently! (January)
Passing my glucose test for gestational diabetes (February)


1 comments:
You look great!
Post a Comment