Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lately

Well, I'm in a very busy stage of life right now.  I'm not actually busy going and doing, but just trying to keep up with a busy toddler.  Hannah is so extremely active and requires constant supervision right now!  She's always into something and wants mommy RIGHT by her side while she's doing it.  

Before I continue, I wanted to post a picture of Wes. He went snow boarding this past week with some friends and had a great time.  I'm so happy to have him back. We sure missed him! While he was gone he turned 29!! We're getting old! 


So back to the busyness.  Since I feel like I'm drowning sometimes to keep up with Hannah, I don't have a lot of time to think about taking my camera out. So, I had to flip through my phone to get the next few pictures. I generally have my phone with me at all times and I like to think I'm pretty good at sending Wes pictures throughout the day....sometimes. 

The Saturday before Wes left he brought home some flowers and candy for me for Valentine's day and a balloon for Hannah.  She loved the balloon and wanted to take it everywhere with her. Including our walks.


Hannah really loved it until Granna was here and went on a little power walk and came home and turned on the fan and the balloon got caught up in the blades and deflated rather quickly.  Luckily Hannah was asleep and hasn't asked for the balloon again! 

While Wes was gone we tried to stay entertained away from the house, so we went to sonic to play.


She absolutely loves to slide and I think she thinks she's 7 years old sometimes. She climbs to the very highest slide and never looks back before sliding. It's so cute to watch, but makes mommy a little nervous.

Yesterday we had a picnic with our friend, Will.  Will got a new swing set for Christmas, so we went to help try it out.  The kids had so much fun and they looked so cute sitting and eating together.


So as I try to continue to stay above water and on my toes with this little girl, you may just be getting phone pictures for a while! 

Let's just say I'm looking forward to Mother's Day Out tomorrow to have some mommy time! 

1 comments:

The Gentry's said...

Love the picture of hannah on the playground! I bought some little rubber bands to try and do a ponytail on Macy, but we are not quite there yet:-)