Well, I took a little week's break from blogging. Not on purpose, but just because we've had nothing fun going on. It's been so cold that we've just been trying to stay bundled up inside. Well, the weather was awesome this weekend, and continues to be this week, so I'm back to it!
First things first. I'm 26 weeks pregnant today. Crazy! I had a sonogram at our local college today and confirmed that this baby is definitely a boy. So exciting!! Above all, he's healthy and the sonographer said that he's the best looking baby they've seen all semester. I'm going to act like they don't tell everyone that.
Wes is going snow skiing soon and so this weekend he spent a lot of time getting his truck ready for the long drive. Hannah loved playing in the truck while daddy worked on it.
She definitely wanted in on the action, though.
Here she is showing me her greasy hands. You can't tell from the picture, but she was definitely dirty. Totally her father's child!
Don't mind the blue piece of painter's tape across her shirt. We painted Ethan's room this weekend and she really wanted to play with the tape. Pictures of the room to come soon!




3 comments:
Hannah's hair is getting longer! Even lighter, maybe? She's adorable as always!
Love those sweet pigtails!
Love the room, love your hair, love that sweet girl!
Post a Comment