Friday, November 19, 2010

A work in progress

Over the years of our marriage, Wes has collected a TON of....stuff. Lots of tools and little odd and end stuff. He doesn't throw things away. EVER!  This is so opposite of my personality. So where does this stuff end up? Our garage.  We aren't those people who can't open our garage because we're scared of what might fall out. FAR from it. Both of our cars fit nicely into our garage, but we have things hung on the walls, lined up against the walls and stuffed in cabinets.  So after lots of planning & saving, we've arrived to our solution!


Let the work begin!


Daddy's helper.


A HUGE, HUGE thank you to my dad and my father-in-law who came to help out. There's no way we could have completed so much without you two!


And to our awesome friends who came and helped!


And I have to say thanks to these jokers, too. Jason & Justin. This is the only time you'll see Mazingo with any type of tool in his hand, and Justin seems to disappear anytime we have a project going on. Just kidding! They were a huge help as well, but I always have to give these 2 a hard time.


And here's about what it looks like today.



So as I sit here and type this blog entry, the sound of the saw is ringing outside my window. I think I'll be hearing that sound for several weeks to come.

I'm so proud of all these boys. What talent they all have!! Thanks, everyone! 

1 comments:

Strange family said...

it looks amazing! cameron would have loved to come help!