Day we found out: September 13, 2010
Due Date: May 23, 2011
How far along: 13 weeks
How far along: 13 weeks
Day we first saw our little one: October 12, 2010 at 8 weeks
Day we shared with everyone: November 11, 2010
My first thoughts when we found out: shock, excitement, joy, nervousness
Names we are considering: Ethan for a boy, Sydney for a girl (Wes isn't sold on Sydney yet!)
Sickness: Not too bad. Feel blah until about 10:30 every day. Then feel good until about 2:00 when I get indigestion from lunch! Worst weeks have been 10-12.
Sickness: Not too bad. Feel blah until about 10:30 every day. Then feel good until about 2:00 when I get indigestion from lunch! Worst weeks have been 10-12.
What Hannah thinks: She doesn't really understand, but she loves saying "big sister."
Things I miss: sleeping on my stomach above all, and cokes!
Biggest moment so far: Seeing and hearing a sweet little heartbeat.
Biggest moment so far: Seeing and hearing a sweet little heartbeat.
We are thrilled to pieces and I'm so happy that our big secret is out.
God is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us.
Eph. 3:20
God is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us.
Eph. 3:20


6 comments:
You look adorable!
I can't believe you already have a baby bump!! ;)
Oh, how I missed sleeping on my stomach, too!
LOVE your boy name ... and my Ethan's b-day is May 20 (same as Marley?) ... just sayin' ;)
So glad that you are doing this...keep it up!
such a great way to remember it all! i'm so glad you've finally let the cat out of the bag too! :)
I haven't been on my computer for a few days! WHAT WONDERFUL EXCITING NEWS!!! So happy for you guys! If I didn't have our blog, I wouldn't remember ANYTHING about Madeline! It's a great way to document and also keep friends in the loop. Can't wait to meet Baby #2!
Congrats, Shelly!! Christie said she's been dying to tell me the news since our due dates are only 1 week apart! ~Amy
Post a Comment