Hey everyone, from Shelly and Wes.
We have a secret, and it's time to confess!
Soon we will have a visitor at our front door.
The stork will have a present -- baby makes four!!
Pray for us often and the baby on the way.
We're so excited to meet our new little one in May!



11 comments:
Woohoo!! Congrats! That is so exciting, Shelly!! ;)
2011 is going to be a busy year for us girl!
Fun stuff! Hannah is adorable (as always) in her Big Sister shirt! :)
Very happy for y'all! Praying for healthy baby & mama!
YEA!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Congratulations!!
Yay! Another May baby! Congrats!!!
Congratulations, Shelly!!! I know I don't "know" you except through the big blog world, but nonetheless, I'm so thrilled for you all! Hannah is adorable!
Time to change your blog address to thetylerfamily4! Congrats!
Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting!
What a cute post! I love it! Congrats!
Congrats! I'm late hearing the new news and am so happy for you guys!! Another May baby in the family, huh?!?!
Post a Comment