We made some sweet memories this Halloween and I am so excited to have this blog to record them!
As usual, the Hayes family came over to eat dinner and then we hit the neighborhood to trick or treat. Aunt Jenn and Uncle James were able to join us this year, so that was extra fun! All the kids looked so cute!
Hannah LOVED trick or treating. We had Marley & Hannah in the wagon and every time we stopped at a house Hannah would reach up her arms to me or Wes. She didn't want to get left behind! Then we would go up to the house and I would say: "say, trick or treat" and in Hannah's little sweet voice she would say "treat" and wait there with her cute little pumpkin. It was so precious.
Marley enjoyed herself, too. She kept wanting to bust into everyone's houses to check out their "doggies." It was so cute! I think the little girls really enjoyed their first "real" Halloween. And of course, Carter & London had fun, as usual. They are the sweetest little kiddos.
Checking out all our goodies.
Wes and I can't stop talking about how sweet she was when she would go up to people's doors. She loved it, and she melted our hearts!


3 comments:
Cutie Patootie!
soo fun!
Looks like a great time!
Post a Comment