Thursday, October 14, 2010

Spaghetti

Hannah absolutely loves spaghetti. It's the only meal that I feel like she really gets super full after eating. She likes other things, but not like she likes spaghetti. 

I cooked some last night and this morning I had the fridge open. Well, I went to her room to get her clothes and when I came back, this is what I saw. 


Oh, my! 

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Sweet Hannah Kate!

Melanie from The Pigg Pen said...

That is one of the FUNNIEST things I have seen in a LONG time! So cute!

Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

LOL!!!!!! That is HILARIOUS!!!!! LOL!!!!!!

Lindsay said...

Precious Hannah! That is C-man's absolute favorite, too.

Ford Family said...

She has gotten so big and is still as cute as ever!!

Strange family said...

that is AWESOME! this one totally has to be in her wedding video! :)

Cindy and crew said...

Don't you love this age?!?! You never know what they will do next! She's so sweet! Loved the Aunt Jemima story, too!!