Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Saturday

We LOVE having daddy home all day on Saturdays. Even though our days are usually packed with things to get done, we still manage to have a fun time around here. This past Saturday we spent lots of time outside because the weather was so nice!


I love Hannah's hair in pig tails. I would do it like this everyday, but it usually takes some bribing to get her to sit still for long enough for me to do it.


Wes washed and waxed my car! It is so nice driving a clean car! And Hannah was daddy's little helper.


Mommy trying to steal Hannah for a picture.


Bubble time. One of her favorite things these days.


Our little monkey climbed up on the fireplace to try daddy's shoes on.


And to top off the great day, Wes had to run to Lowe's for something and when he came home he had a WONDERFUL surprise for Hannah and I.  He brought home some roses for each of us! Hannah got pink and I got yellow ones with orange tips. SO PRETTY!! 

Hannah was so happy!


What a sweet daddy you have, Hannah! 


0 comments: