Friday, October 15, 2010

Aunt Jemima

A few days ago I was getting Hannah's milk out of the fridge. Hannah took a fascination to the syrup bottle.


So, she took it out and I asked her who that was on the bottle. And without hesitating she said: "DADDY!"


I don't really see the resemblance, but she's pretty insistent. I told her to give daddy kisses and she proceeded to kiss the syrup bottle. Too funny. I got a video on my phone, but I can't download it in the right format to post.

Hilarious! 

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Girl- this made me laugh out loud!

J and J Tyler said...

We attempted to be Mythbusters. We pulled out our Aunt Jemima Syrup to test Hannah. She clearly thinks that is her daddy! Myth confirmed!

Strange family said...

that's hilarious!

Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

LOL!!!!! That's priceless! What does Daddy think about this?!?!? HA!!!!