Yesterday we had another Fun Filled Friday at our house. It started with a trip to Canton. My mom was in town, so I was able to go without Hannah. What a treat! I love that little girl, but she doesn't want to stay in a stroller very long these days. It was nice to shop and now have to worry.
When I got home we decided to carve our first pumpkin!
Hannah really liked it, but she wasn't sure about getting her hands dirty. She preferred using the spoon.
She loved putting the top back on the pumpkin.
After our fun pumpkin carving adventure we got out Hannah's rocking horse that Nana and Grandpa gave her for her birthday. If you remember from her birthday post, this is the same rocking horse that Wes got when he turned 1. It seemed so big for her when we got it, but now it's just right!
At the end of the day we had one HAPPY girl!





1 comments:
That last picture of her is just adorable!
Post a Comment