Monday was a horribly rainy day. Since Hannah's favorite place to be is outside, this wasn't a good day for us. We were cooped up inside all day, so we tried to be creative.
We started with stickers.
Then we moved on to watching home movies on the computer.
Then lunch.
And every day, rain or shine, includes playing with her babies. I would say that's her favorite thing to do these days. Can you tell?
Recently I started putting bubbles in Hannah's bath. She LOVES it and all day long says: "bubbles, bubbles." So instead of giving her a bath when she didn't need one, I filled up the sink and let her go to town.
She had a blast.
And even though I was trying really hard to not let her get too wet...we ended up having to change clothes when it was over!
We made the best of a dreary day around here!






4 comments:
so fun! we need to come to your house next time it rains!
What a fun and creative Mommy! Bubbles in the sink...who would've thought!! Hannah is absolutely beautiful.
Your daughter's smile is just amazing! The picture of her with her doll laughing is too funny! Cute, cute, girl!!
You have such good ideas...I enjoy reading your blog! Hannah is so cute! :)
Post a Comment