If you have children, you probably recognize the title of this blog. It's the title of a weekly e-mail I get from babycenter.com. I registered on the website when I found out I was pregnant with Hannah and it started immediately sending me emails about the growth and development of my unborn baby. It was really neat to see how she grew each week.
The e-mails have changed so much from when Hannah was an infant. I remember on her birthday, after everything settled down after her party I sat at the computer and checked my email. The first email I saw said: Your TODDLER - 1 year. I got teary eyed and realized the e-mails would no longer say "your baby."
Hannah has grown so much over the past 16 months and it just amazes me. Never did I know what was in store for me with her! She has been such a vibrant, curious little girl that explores everything!
And has a larger than life personality, for sure.
So even though my little baby has turned into a big girl, I'm still enjoying every little second I have with her.
I love you, Hannah girl, even with your little attitude!





4 comments:
Shepard saw the first picture in the post and started saying "baby" "baby" I can't believe how fast our "babies" have grown!
She's definitely a cutie! I'm constantly amazed how our "babies" have grown, too! It seem just like yesterday we all got together with them laying around for the first time! :) Now, it's hard to keep up with them!
I remember getting the "Week 10 of your pregnancy" emails and wishing those would come faster! Now, everytime I get a Baby Center email I think "already!?!" It's amazing!
such a sweet post!
Post a Comment