Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A mini makeover

I am sure all of you remember when my friend Carrie overhauled my blog. She did an EXCELLENT job. Shortly after she did it, I bought some software that would allow me to be a little creative, too. Unfortunately, the software didn't magically make my brain have creative ideas. But, I've played around with it a little and have done a couple of little headers for some friends.

Here is one I did for my friend Jennifer. This one was super easy because it was just pictures, and because her little girls are just SO CUTE. 


Then, my friend Emily let me use her a guinea pig as I played around with HTML codes and stuff to make a blog a little more fun.  You can check out all her little extras by clicking here. 

So even though I have a really long way to go, I'm having fun with my new little hobby!


3 comments:

Carrie said...

Great job, Shelly!! Isnt' it fun?! ;)

Hope you guys are doing well ... I miss talking to you!! ;)

Granna and Paw Paw Jerry said...

Excellent job Baby Girl...You are really getting the hang of this!!

Unknown said...

ooooh ooooh, do me next!!! :-)