Saturday, September 4, 2010

Donuts with Dad

Friday night Wes decided he wanted to take Hannah to get a yummy, sprinkle filled donut this morning. I'm not sure that she's ever had one before. 


It didn't take her long to dig right in, though!


As you can see, she still had her pj's on!  She decided to sleep extra late this morning and we had to leave our house at 10:30 for a party, so she literally went straight out of bed into the car! ha!  

I loved having a quiet morning and not diving right into everything for the day so early. I think this may be an EVERY Saturday morning thing!

2 comments:

Strange family said...

how fun! what a cutie! tell Wes I want a donut every saturday morning!

Lindsay said...

Sleeping "late" and donuts are an every Saturday morning thing at our house. Looks like Hannah is ready for that tradition - so cute!