Monday, September 27, 2010

A Fun Filled Friday!

Last Friday morning Hannah and I decided to make it a FUN day.  She's in this stage of being really fussy when she's bored, so I decided we would get out of the house and do some fun things.  We started by going to Barnes and Noble to read some books.


Hannah LOVED it. She was able to get out book after book and flip through the pages.  She'll repeat anything you say these days, so it was so fun to see her point at all the pictures and repeat what I was saying.

Then we headed to Toys R Us to find an outside toy she could play with now that the weather is cooling off.  Well, no luck with that, but we were able to find her a new little baby doll. She loves babies these days and is so sweet with them. She always hugs and kisses her babies and is ALWAYS saying "baby? baby?"


Friday night we had plans to go camping with our church. We were really excited, but as the day went on we realized that we don't have the best sleeper on our hands, so we were brainstorming about what we could do to ensure that Hannah may sleep a little better.  So, we went on a hunt for a blow up bed (a kid air mattress) and Wes found this pretty princess one at Target.


Hannah LOVED laying on it, but unfortunately didn't realize she was supposed to SLEEP on it....more about camping in my next post! 

I think it's going to be a new tradition to make Friday's our "fun" days. We had a great time getting out of the house and doing new things.  I love spending mommy-daughter time with my little princess! 

And just a cute picture from Sunday....daddy taught Hannah how to put her hand in her pocket. So precious!



4 comments:

The Skaggs said...

She is looking so big! Just precious!

Strange family said...

Monday's and Friday's are our "fun" days! I love it when Will puts his hands in his pockets ... so cute! We miss Hannah! She needs to come play with Will!

Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

Isn't it great to have a fun shopping buddy?!?!? Mallory has been my buddy EVERY day since she was born and now that she's in kindergarten, I MISS HER!!! Treasure every fun Friday!! They'll be gone WAY too fast!

Emily said...

This looks like fun!