Wes and I headed to Austin this past weekend for a wedding. We had a great time and it was nice to spend some time without Hannah, although I missed her like crazy!! She stayed with my mom and I'm pretty sure she got pretty spoiled and didn't have much time to think about missing us.
She came home loaded down with new pajamas, hair bows, movies, dresses and some fun new snacks...that may just be allowed at Granna's house!! I know my parents enjoyed having her and we were happy to know that she was in good hands. Thanks, mom and dad!
So I've mentioned before that I am HORRIBLE at remembering to take pictures. Can you believe that we didn't even bring our camera to Austin with us?! I did get a picture from my phone, though, of the restaurant we ate at on Saturday night. It's called The Oasis and the view and atmosphere was amazing.
Friday night we went to a restaurant called Shady Grove. It was a fun place, too and we saw Lance Armstrong! Wes wouldn't let me one of "those" people and ask to take a picture with him. Bummer!
We had a great time checking out some of the fun stuff to do in Austin. I sure was ready to see my sweet little girl when we got home!!


1 comments:
she's a cutie! it's always nice to have some time alone with the hubbs - but it sure is sweet to get the baby back! :)
Post a Comment