Thursday, July 15, 2010

American Idol

*First things first - the poll is still going on the right, but it's obvious that everyone likes Hannah's headband the best.  That's what I suspected, but wanted to see what all of you thought. Thanks for voting!*

OK, on to the original post - American Idol. This show has become a phenomenon. Almost everyone I know watches this and has their opinions of who should win.


Wes and I have never been avid watchers.  We watch some of the funny auditions, and we've certainly heard of "pants on the ground."  My sister got hooked this season, got my mom hooked, and so I ended up watching a couple of episodes when I was with them.


If you watched this past season, you know who these people are.  Well, my sister, my mom, my sister-in law and myself will be going to the American Idol concert in August!!  Even though I only watched a couple of episodes, Lee kinda melts my heart!!!


I'm so excited and can't wait to post all about it!

3 comments:

Strange family said...

what? you've got to be kidding me! that is AWESOME! so fun!

Crystal Chilek said...

how awesome! how did you get tickets and where is the concert going to be?

Courtney Green said...

Jared and I are going too!!! We went a couple of years ago when David Cook won. We had a blast and was really impressed with people on a live stage. You're going to love it! Gosh, aren't we American Idol nerds????