So, let me apologize. This is going to be a very boring blog entry, with no pictures. It's been a whirlwind of a week. As mentioned in a couple of posts below, I caught the worst stomach bug, ever. No fun! After recovering from an icky week, I headed to my moms. I just got back today and realized I FORGOT MY LAPTOP. Do you realize what this means for a stay at home mom? I have no office to escape to in order to get caught up on emails, blogs and facebook! I'm low tech and I don't have internet/e-mail on my phone. Luckily, my brother-in-law & sister-in-law are in town visiting and I knew I could count on them to bring their computer. Since I don't want to hoard their laptop, you'll have to wait for all the adorable pictures of Hannah for a few more days. I know you'll be checking your computers often to see when I update again. ha!
Well, I managed to hack into their picture files and I did find this adorable picture of Hannah, just waiting to be posted. haha! Until next time....


1 comments:
it's good to see Hannah's face! we miss you two!
Post a Comment