Thursday, July 29, 2010

Home again, home again

Whew, what a summer this has been. Wesley has been working out of town for the past 8 WEEKS. No need to adjust your screen. You  read that right. Wesley has been gone ALL SUMMER LONG! But I am thrilled to say...he's BAAAAACK. I'm so glad to have my hubby back!

While he was gone, Hannah and I had lots of fun times, but we sure missed him. I took Hannah to a mall with a playground for kids. She loved it. Until she figured out that she wasn't completely barricaded in. Then all she wanted to do was escape! She's a mess. 


Aunt KK and Grayson came to visit, and we had so much fun taking them to the zoo. 


While they were here we also went to Discovery Science Center with Carter, London & Marley. The babies were still a bit too young, but they seemed to enjoy themselves and it definitely wore them out.



I am overjoyed to have my hubby back, and Hannah's face lit up when she saw him!  I wish I could explain to her that he's not just here for the weekend this time....he's staying!!